- aircraft status analysis, elaboration, approval, also possible help in maintenance programmes for a/c
- performing all of the CAMO tasks, according to PART-M
- preparing the introduction of the airworthiness directives (AD) from EASA and aviation authorities of countries possesing the certificate of all types of a/c and its components,
- maintenance planning -> planned maintenance analysis and work orders (WO) issuance -> performing planned maintenance -> Maintenance Statement (MS) issuance
- preparation, updating, archiving of technical documentation for each of the aircraft
- reliability programmes (RP), minimum equipment lists (MEL), technical logs (PDT), test and control flights programs (PLPK)
- supervision and flight hours, cycles, maintenance and malfunctions documentation -> archivisation
- organisation and execution of industry trainings from PART-M scope,
- supervision over obligatory activities required by EASA / CAA.,
- preparations and support for the a/c users/owners in documets completion for ARC/CofA issue,
- supervision over Certificte of Airworthiness renewal,
- supervision over validity of technical documentation, maintenance data, insurances.
- Corresponding with CAA, supervision over documentation exchange.